The Marketing Director is responsible for demand generation, successful communication and promotion of the MCG brand and value proposition, and formulation of appropriate key messages and their representation in high-quality product collateral. Directs and oversees MCG’s marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives. Works with product management and other company leadership to assess changes to the marketplace, industry and product offerings, then develops marketing plans accordingly. Familiar with healthcare industry’s concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Support sales, training, project management, IT and other departments with various functions, including trade shows, events, document development, presentations and reviews. Develop and implement effective sales support programs, including (but not limited to) sales collateral, email campaigns, and other lead-generation activities.
2. Develop and implement marketing programs that successfully communicate and promote the MCG brand and value proposition within healthcare industry, in all applicable territories.
3. Development and execution of a successful web strategy.
4. Lead, direct and support marketing department employees in fulfilling marketing needs of company.
5. Lead development of campaign-based marketing strategy and tactical planning.
6. Lead market segmentation, measurement and analysis projects, as well as the development of a regular and systematic market/competitive assessment process.
7. Develop and implement marketing programs that generate leads for MCG products, including, but not limited to, emails, advertising, sales materials and through the web strategy.
8. Work with other MCG employees in public relations efforts, including responsibility for all press releases.
9. Manage marketing vendor relationships.
10. Work with sales team to supervise RFP response process.
11. Oversee internal and external company communications, style and branding, as required (e.g., company newsletter; style/branding of documents, user interfaces and packaging; client communication development).
12. Serve on committees and work groups, as needed.
Experience and Knowledge
• 10+ years in healthcare marketing preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in marketing essential
• Familiarity with marketing in the UK preferred
• Familiarity with medical industry and terminology required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to lead team with wide variety of skill sets and functions
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
• Ability to work independently and be self-directed
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other necessary software (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Masters Degree in Marketing, or MBA, preferred
MCG, formerly known as Milliman Care Guidleines, is located in Seattle. We help providers and payers drive effective care in their work and through the conversations that connect them. As both a software and medical content development company, MCG provides fast access to global, validated best practices enabling users to leverage their clinical expertise and make decisions with confidence. MCG is used by more than 1,900 clients in the US and major health systems throughout the world. Our culture is rooted in our core values to act with integrity, involve all partners in our mission, build products that matter and inspire client confidence in decision making. Consider joining MCG and our team of passionate committed individuals and help make a difference in the lives of others.
We offer an extremely competitive salary with exceptional benefits which include: Complete medical/dental/vision; Annual Bonus; 401K with match PLUS fully funded retirement contribution by employer; education/training 100% funded; career growth and advancement, challenging and rewarding work in the healthcare industry and much more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.